We Invest in People – We Facilitate Careers
CNC machining and related operations are highly technical trades, and demand sustaining long-term skill development. N.E.W. Industries provides extensive and substantial support for on-going learning and career progression including resources such as:
- Internal “N.E.W. University” including classroom, on-line, and on-the-floor training and respective certifications for all levels from the new hire to Operator, Machinist, Setup Technician, and Programmer.
- Tuition Reimbursement program for related college-level technical and other business education.
- Various on-going externally facilitated support and development.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life insurance.
- 401k with a company match.
- Vacation and holidays.
- 1 week of vacation after 6 months
- N.E.W. University training and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Fitness club stipends.
You can download an Application if you don’t have a resume.
You may email it to email@example.com or print it, fill it out, and return it to 905 S. Neenah Avenue, Sturgeon Bay, WI 53245