N.E.W. Industries, a large, growing, innovative and sophisticated CNC machine operation with almost 200 non-union employees in beautiful Door County Wisconsin, is seeking an experienced Key Customer Executive. Qualified candidates will have the ability to effectively plan and sustain re-planning of parts production and effective services to continually meet customer requirements, including planning and coordination with purchasing of certain raw materials; comprehensive communications and problem solving between the customer and our operations; and Continuous audit, system entry, and tactical problem resolution of external customer orders and internal. If this describes you, apply today to become a part of our privately held, progressive business where you are a valued part of a team.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package with medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401k with a match, bonus program and fitness membership stipend. Please apply at www.new-industries.com or send your resume and salary history to email@example.com.
- Regularly analyze assigned key customer parts usage forecasts, and plan and re-plan production and inventory levels to assure uninterrupted supply of every part number to respective customers.
- Receipt and acknowledgement of customer orders, as well as entry into N.E.W. business ERP system.
- Communicate with customer to resolve any related order issues.
- Audit customer orders for accuracy or issues including quantity, pricing, and revision level.
- Generate internal production orders for all assigned customers’ parts, assuring proper production lot sizes, revisions, and lead times.
- Continuously reschedule production releases, based on changing forecast demands & hard-order requirements, drop-in orders, etc. on a weekly or daily basis.
- Communicate and coordinate with respective Materials Buyers, planning/needs information about raw materials requirements driven by customer forecasts, including especially special bar stock steel and other bar stocks and plate programs and mill runs—as well as all castings, forgings, stampings, chain, hardware and others.
- Resolves customer needs related to non-conforming product return, as notified by Quality Assurance.
- Maintain comprehensive tracking by-part of all production status and inventory flow, and participate in communications and coordination of issues identification, problem solving and expediting.
- Particularly track and assist in the progressive flow of all new parts/first-time run activities for assigned customers.
- As part of customer on-going analysis and re-planning, particularly identify and resolve all declining use/aging inventory parts situations with customers on a continuing basis, also including revision of production lot sizes accordingly and as approved by supervision.
- Otherwise communicate with all assigned customers regularly about all forecast issues, as well as our production and delivery issues when appropriate.
- Director – V.P. – Sales
INTERFACES ESPECIALLY WITH:
- Assigned customers’ Strategic Buyers in execution of position functions.
- Materials Buyers to coordinate appropriate raw materials.
- Master Scheduler and Sub-Contract Coordinators to assist in resolve of production issues and problems, including new/first-time parts.
- P. Sales to coordinate customer services and problems resolution.
AUTHORITY & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Accountable for continuous product flow to customer forecasts, effective services to respective customers, and positive operations relationships with assigned customers.
- Makes on-going production requirements and inventory management decisions consistent with effectively coordinating respective customer needs.
- Provides information and recommendations to Materials Buyers to support related procurement decisions.
- Develops recommendations for supervisor/production scheduling approval in adjusting customer production lot sizes when appropriate.
- Obtains VP-Sales assistance and approval regarding resolutions of significant customer issues/problems.
- Accountable to accurately audit and enter customer orders and production releases, including problem resolution.
- High school education, and preferably two or four-year degree in business administration or related field.
- Five or more years in manufacturing planning and/or procurement desired.
- Advanced analytical, planning, and associated computer skills required, specifically with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Solid organizational ability.
- Superior communication skills a must.