Website N.E.W. Industries
Position Purpose: Provide on-going cost analysis, and pricing and re-pricing development; and perform and advance cost and pricing systems administration.
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 annually
- Track and aggregate particularly raw materials market cost trends, and subcontractor ops cost dynamics as assigned by supervisor.
- Collect and/or access necessary supply chain and internal operations cost data, and perform cost analysis and development of predicated customer pricing, and on-going price revisions and adjustments as directed by supervisor.
- Contribute to effective maintenance and continuous improvement of customer pricing administration and supporting systems as assigned by supervisor.
Reports to: Manager – Pricing, Estimating and Engineering Systems
Works Closely With:
- Procurement for necessary data collection and support of cost identification, analysis, and pricing development.
- VP-Finance and Administration with respect to Company business economics, cost data bases, and associated systems.
Authority and Accountability:
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of cost data collection, analysis, and resultant pricing and estimating development.
- Provides analysis and recommends prices and pricing actions to direct supervisor and top management.
- Identifies and communicates cost problems and pricing issues to supervisor.
- Cost accounting acumen and experience.
- Pricing analysis/development.
- Systems/software expertise.
- Microsoft Office
- Familiar with ERP software (preferably JobBOSS).
- Understands SQL Database structures and able to create SQL queries.
- Strong Excel skills including querying ERP databases directly from excel and ability to work with complex formulas and spreadsheets.
- Basic supply chain/procurement knowledge.
- Basic financial acumen.
- Fundamental business acumen/judgment.
- Analytical acumen.
- Solid communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.